Hot Reads

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

When love takes over...

Whew! What a month, and it's not even over yet. Before I go any further, I just want to thank Kianna Alexander for putting together the best and flyest Fly Hat Society Luncheon ever! I know it was a huge undertaking and it showed. The event flowed. Looked like everyone had a great time. And the hats were fabulous!

Can't wait to do this again. Until then, I have gotten back into a solid writing jag. This past year, my muse was pretty tight-lipped. I couldn't get going on the writing. Maybe it was my body telling me to take a break. But now I'm back with a vengeance. I'm writing up a storm and can't wait to share it with you readers. You know me. Of course I'm working on something with BDSM. It wouldn't be Bridget Midway with a little spank and tickle.

In the meantime, I've also been reading. I'm a huge believer in that a great writer is an avid reader. The more you read, the better your writing will be. Right now I'm reading Gary Kadet's D/s. It's a literary version of a BDSM novel. Not really romantic, but I haven't finished it yet. But it gave me a new perspective on how others play in a scene. The author is very graphic, which I love.

Now that inspiration has hit me, I have to go and finish some stories. Be sure you share with me the books you're reading now. If you're an author, tell me what keeps you inspired to write.

Stay sexy,

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment