Hot Reads

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

"Layers of the Past"







Morning All,

Wasn't quite sure what to chime in about with today's blog, so I decided to just give a little up to date info on what I'm currently working on. I'm happy about the fact that I've been able to keep up with my current release list ( http://www.alsreaders.com/ ) and even been able to add some unexpected things to the list like the updated books in the Ramsey Series (Dream & Pretense: The Ramseys) and release a free Ramsey short story "Lover's Muse: An Interlude".

So the pages keep turning and I'm very excited about the next project scheduled for release "Layers of the Past". This has been on my calendar for so long. Since the release of the original novella "Layers" and it's surprise popularity among the readers, I've wanted to get out the full length novel that I had always intended to follow up with. However, life always intervenes and that kept pushing back the release date. I continue to be intrigued by how layered this story continues to become. I believe I've definitely selected the right title for it.

The new story pretty much picks up right where the novella ended. Our hero Huron Base has found something he never expected- a woman he loves and wants to be with forever. At the end of "Layers" we saw the gorgeous Mr. Base breaking ties with business associates he found...questionable. In "Layers of the Past" he will continue with that endeavor, but not everyone celebrates his decisions... We also get more background on the "information" Jessica Breck took when she left her former occupation. Then, there's our lovely heroine Kamari Grade still making moves as one of the nation's best troubleshooters but someone has their sights sets on bringing Kam down a 'grade' or two...

And those are just a few of the things cooking in this upcoming story. Don't worry, you won't have much longer to wait. Stay tuned to my blog: http://altonyasblog.wordpress.com/ for the announcement of the new trailer and story excerpt coming soon.

Toodles,
Al
http://lovealtonya.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment