Hot Reads

Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm so Xcited!

And I just can't hide it. Come on. Admit it. You were singing the song in your head, too, weren't you? So why did I purposely misspell "excited"? I didn't. Xcite Books is the name of the publisher that will be publishing my upcoming June 2014 release, Hot Game.

The story is about a concrete inspector, yes, I said concrete inspector, who used to date a man who manages a concrete company. The relationship doesn't work out, but she still have to do their inspections. He's a Dom who didn't see her as submissive material when they originally dated, which is why he stopped dating her. When they both end up in the same hotel for a concrete convention, the sparks fly again. This time he sees a different side of her and decides to push her limits. But will he push her too far?

The story takes place in Las Vegas so you know it's going to be hot. I can't wait for this one to be released. I really hope you all enjoy it.

While I'm waiting for that book to be released, I'm working on other stories. No rest for the weary (or is that "wicked"?). And I'll be doing more in-person appearances including at Beautiful Trouble Publishing's Greet and Eat in Hotlanta! I can't wait. I couldn't go last year, but I went the year before and had an awesome time! Then again, I always have a great time with readers.

If I want to continue having a great time, I need to get some writing done.

Stay sexy,

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment