Hot Reads

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My 9 Favorite Books of All Time

Hey, y'all, 

First off, let me wish all the veterans out there a very Happy Veteran's Day. I'm married to a veteran, and am also the daughter, granddaughter, and niece of several fine veterans, so I know firsthand the tradition of honor, valor, and service you all represent. My hat's off to you all!

Can you believe it's already halfway through November? 2014 seems to have flown by. I've done more traveling, more writing, more marketing, more studying the craft than I've ever done before- maybe that's why the year seemed to go by in a blur. Here are just a few of the places I've been this year( I've added pictures, in the case I could find any):


Richmond, VA for the premiere of Iris Bolling's The Heart TV Series



New Orleans, LA for Romance Slam Jam 


Winston-Salem, NC for the Women and Girl's Project Spring Fling

Lillington, NC @ Harnett County Library


Lake Beuna Vista, FLA for AC Authur's Season of Shifters event @ Walt Disney World


Greensboro, NC for the Book Clubs United event

And I still have at least two more events before the year is out. It's been an exciting year, and I've truly enjoyed meeting so many of my readers face to face. I'm really looking forward to meeting even more of you, and seeing some of you again, in 2015!


Now to the good stuff: my top 9 favorite books of all time. This list was hard to make, since I love reading so much, but here goes nothing. Because I love you and want you to be happy, I'm linking to these books on Amazon so you can check them out, if you so choose. (You'll have to page through the widget to see them all.) Keep in mind that I'm multifaceted: a mother and wife, a writer and a history nerd, and my list reflects the truth of who I am :)






That's all for now. It will be a minute before my turn to post comes around again, so let me go ahead and wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season. Be sure to come back this Friday, November 14 when Loretta will kick of our Hot MAMA Land Hot Holiday Giveaway Days celebration- you don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment