Hot Reads

Monday, June 1, 2015

"My name is Dita. I'll be your mistress tonight."

Hi Kittens,

One of the great things about being an author is being able to share our craft with interested readers. A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Interracial Romance Authors Expo put together by author Kassanna. It was held in Orlando, Florida. The event was amazing! Since I write interracial romances, it was great to connect with readers who absolutely love the genre. Readers can feel comfortable asking us authors anything about our work and our process. I can't wait until we do this again next year. Kassanna has already set up new dates for May 2016.

Thanks to authors like Yvette Hines and Kassanna, I decided to put on an event this November with erotic romance author Adrienne Kama. It'll be called "Kickin' It with Adrienne Kama and Bridget Midway." Click here for more information or to register for the event.

I'm very excited about this event because we'll be releasing new work to readers and because we'll have people from the Lifestyle doing demonstrations throughout the day. One Dom named Sir Knotz will demonstrate rope play. I actually can't wait to see that. I've written about rope play and Shibari, the Japanese art of rope play, in several of my books. It'll be great to see it up close. I've been teasing my readers with pictures of rope play. This one caught a lot of attention.
Although I would love to show up to my event in this, there's no way I could ever rock an all-rope dress. Interesting thought.

As I had mentioned in my blog post a couple of months ago, I'll be releasing Is This Love? during the event. This will be the third and final book in the Love trilogy. I can't wait for that to happen. Before it can, though, I need to get to work and finish that book.
Until next month, I'll chat with you all later!

Stay sexy,

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com




No comments:

Post a Comment