Hot Reads

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


This is one busy M.A.M.A.

Hey Y’all,

I know everyone is doing great because you are reading this. Not just because you want to see what little, ole, me has to say but that you are awake. I know it sounds simple but we woke up today so whatever the Lord has planned for us He knows we can handle it.

As I type this it’s a reminder to me, because so often we get caught up in the situations that are occurring around us. We are quick to say “there is not enough time in the day” to do all we want to accomplish. Well if you had more time would you really be able to complete that list or would you simply add more to it?

I know that’s a hard pill to swallow but it’s true. Take the 24 hours we are blessed with and do the following:

v  Take a moment to be thankful for another 24.

v  Spend some time on yourself with yourself (No TV no phone no computer).

v  Do something us-expecting for someone else. It does not have to be anything big or costly, a simple “I’m just checking in on you” text will do.

v  Don’t worry about that list you have all the time you need.

I hope to see y’all at the Hot MAMA Land Fly Hat Society Meet and Greet that will be held Saturday, July 11, 2015 in Greensboro, NC.

 

Giving you Gems of Romance

Di

No comments:

Post a Comment