Hot Reads

Friday, February 14, 2014

Love...Exciting and New!

Hello my sexy babies,

Valentine's Day. How did I get lucky enough to be able to post today? I don't know how, but I love it! Although I know it's a trap to get people to spend money on greeting cards and gifts, but I love a day dedicated to love and romance. I don't think it's wrong to have a day to remind ourselves to love and appreciate the one (or ones) we're with. Although my honey can frustrate me at times with doing little petty things like not hanging up his coat when he comes home, he is so good to me, and I realize that every day. So what is it that makes you thankful to have your man, woman...or both?

I love the idea of love and romance so much that I write about it. Ever since I was a pre-teen, I've been drawn to a good romance, the spicier the better. I love reading about a couple overcoming some sort of odds to find each other and get together. Same goes for a good romantic comedy. Give me a good Sandra Bullock rom-com and you can stick a fork in me. I'm done.

For that reason, I'm always working on a story. Nothing makes me feel better than to fire up my laptop and revisit my "friends." That's what I've grown to think about my characters. I'm writing about these imaginary people's romantic lives. I'm detailing what would propel each of them to an orgasm. There's nothing more intimate than that.

I also love other people who love romances. Romance readers are the absolute best! So I'm thrilled when I'm able to do in-person book signing events like the one coming up tomorrow in North Carolina. Join me, Kianna Alexander, Cheris Hodges, Yvette Hines, and more for the Red Hot Reception and Book Signing Event at the Montgomery County Library located at 215 West Main Street in Troy, North Carolina. Of course I'll have my old favorites like my Corporate series and Love My Way. But I'll also have my newest Licorice Whips!

If you're in the area, I do hope you come out to join us.

Okay, time for me to go and revisit my "friends." I want you all to be able to "meet" them soon.

Stay sexy,

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment