Hot Reads

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Fragile Balance

Hey, Y'all,
Even though I'm the one who makes up the blog schedule, I'm totally late today. Why, you ask? A very fragile balance exists between my personal needs and wants, my marriage, my family, and my household. On a day like today, when I've been running all day and am exhausted, the balance is lost as the scales tip to one end of the spectrum. So, this post will be brief.

I'd like to remind you all that tickets are on sale for the Fly Hat Society Luncheon. This is our fist event, and we want it to be fun and to be a success. If you are in the NC/VA/TN/SC/GA area, please consider joining us, and bring a few friends. We will be glad to have you along! Grab your tickets by clicking the Paypal button in the sidebar. I got my hat and am ready to rock it.


On another note, I have good news. I have recently inked a publishing deal with a very well established e-house, so I am on an official deadline- yet another reason this post must be brief. I am very excited to see where this new venture will lead. I also have another potentially big deal in the pipeline, as I have just sent a requested full manuscript to a very well established print house, known for their African American romance imprint. Fingers crossed on that one...it's so close I can taste it! So for the forseeable future, there has to be less socializing and more of this:

Well, that's all I've got for now. Next post I will try to be more entertaining, I promise. For now, it's off to bed so I can get an early start on writing.

Until Next Time,
Kianna

No comments:

Post a Comment