Hot Reads

Friday, July 25, 2014

I'm involved in a Scandal!

That's right, folks. I'm involved in a Scandal. It's of epic proportions. It's unbelievable. And I'm involved with 8 other people. Before you all start Googling me and finding out what's going on, I'll tell you. Several months ago, 8 authors and I decided to put together our own $0.99 box set. This box set would be different than any of the box sets out there because every story would contain an interracial romance.

So imagine my surprise to find out that I would be in this box set with fellow Hot M.A.M.A. Yvette Hines as well as Aliyah Burke, Sienna Mynx, Tiana Laveen, Pepper Pace, Latrivia Nelson, Erosa Knowles, and Serenity King. I know! Impressive, right?

My contribution to this collection is a contemporary interracial BDSM erotic romance called Last Call. The story is about lost love done right...and rough. Keys "Tank" Tanksley and Eminence Dutton run into each other after a bad breakup back in high school. Tank is now a BDSM Dom and trying to expand his business. Eminence is unsure about taking a crucial step at her job. When they get together, none of that matters.

What I love about the Scandalous Heroes collection is that all of the stories are different. Readers can find a story (or stories) that they love. I just hope mine is one of them.

Readers interested in getting this box set can get it from Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble.

For those who have purchased the box set and posted a review, thank you so much! You all rock!

Stay sexy,

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment