Hot Reads

Friday, January 11, 2013

Great New Year!

Happy New Year, all!

Hope you all rang in the new year with friends, family, loved ones and booze if that's how you roll! Me? I rang it in with a sweet kiss from my honey, and writing a new book for the new year.

What I'm mostly excited about besides being able to put out new work is all of the face time I'll be able to make with readers! My first event will be Linda Rae's Girls Night Out on Saturday, January 26th. The event will start at 4 p.m. and end around 11 p.m. It'll be at the Wyndham Hotel at 5700 Atlantic Avenue in Virginia Beach. I'll be signing books along with my friend and fellow anthology author Yvette Hines!

Then on March 9th, you all are not going to believe the incredible lineup that's been put together. Angie Daniels, Altonya Washington, Cheris Hodges, Denise Jeffries, Iris Bolling, Loretta Walls, Monique Lamont/Yvette Hines, Kianna Alexander and I will be putting on a Fly Hat Society Luncheon in Morrisville, North Carolina! Yes, folks! All of us authors under one roof. Check this blog for more information. Registration will start on the 15th. Only 31 attendees will be allowed so don't wait!

I'll also be doing the annual Romance Slam Jam, which will be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this time from May 2nd to the 5th. I always have a great time at this event so I can't wait to go.

Before I do go anywhere, I need to do some writing. Hope to see you folks at any of these events coming up.

Stay sexy,

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment